Sunday, January 29, 2012

Inspired

As anyone who happens to have seen my Facebook statuses or talked to me lately knows, I have found a new obsession. P-I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T! Yes, it can definitely be a way to waste (more) time on the Internet, but I am finding myself seriously inspired by it. There are so many fabulous organizational ideas, recipes, crafts, and decorations. It has been so fun try new things and learn how to do something different. I have never been a very "crafty" person and I am definitely in a "recipe rut," so I like that Pinterest is expanding my horizons.

Here are some of the Pinterest-inspired things going on at my house lately:

Organization:
$1 Target baskets to organize the freezer

A Walmart frame collage with scrapbook paper in each slot as a weekly calendar
Crafts & Decorations:
Decorated clipboards


Back
Another clipboard

$1.50 frames from Harmons, scrapbook paper, and cut out letters printed from my computer.

Conversation hearts and a candle for a Valentine's Day decoration





New Recipes:
Crockpot BBQ Chicken 
Chicken Encihlada Soup
Crockpot Taco Chili
Tater Tot Casserole 





1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness I'm a Pinterest addict too! So many good ideas!