I've realized over the last few years that I am a real homebody. There is nowhere I'd rather be than at my own house; I like it here and I like the way my house feels. Matt and I also live in a very small geographic bubble. Matt works from home, I work a few blocks from home, and we live about five minutes away from our parents' homes. Our favorite stores and restaurants are close to home. My biggest adventure most of the time is my monthly trek out to South Mountain for a haircut.
Suffice it to say, it was a bit out of character when I suggested to Matt that we buy tickets to the Auto Expo for a real, honest-to-goodness date night! Matt LOVES cars and I am pretty sure he's seen every episode of both the British and American Top Gears ever made. I hoped there would be some cool cars at the show that he'd like to see. There weren't very many super fancy cars at the show, but it was a fun way to see lots of different cars available on the market. Here are some pictures from our night.
 |
| This is a Nissan Murano convertible. What a weird idea! |
 |
Can you see the bedazzled handles on those doors? What?!
|
 |
| Much cooler than today's police cars, I say. |
 |
| Love! An aqua Mini convertible! |
 |
| Fabulous. |
No comments:
Post a Comment